It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Official Release date for Rational Team concert 2.0.0.2

Adil Chahid (45524118) | asked Dec 16 '09, 10:52 a.m.
Hi all,

if I'm not mistaken, the release of RTC 2.0.0.2 is scheduled for this week.
On the Release Plan it says that it was supposed to be released for the 11th of December.

So I guess with the time to publish it accordinlgy on jazz.net this will occur this week right?

My main concern here is that we have to update our RTC production instance to version 2.0.0.2 ASAP since our QA team needs the C/ALM integration with RQM this week.
In the Technical note TN0039: Configuring Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager, and Rational Requirements Composer for the Collaborative ALM integration http://jazz.net/library/techtip/304 it is said that we need version 2.0.0.2 for suchy integration (probably because it includes a lot of bug fixes and enhancement for C/ALM).

On our Lab we're using version 2.0.0.1 with C/ALM enabled and it works with a few bugs.

So do you suggest us to migrate the production RTC install to 2.0.0.2 R2 right away and to update it later on with the final 2.0.0.2 version?
If we proceed that way is it right to think that the upgrade path from 2.0.0.2 R2 to 2.0.0.2 final is seamless?

I thank you for your advices!

One answer

permanent link
Jean-Michel Lemieux (2.5k11) | answered Dec 16 '09, 10:51 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
We do plan on making RTC 2.0.0.2 available this week or early next on jazz.net and we are also providing some additional C/ALM related feature overviews and a compatibility matrix to help customers understand exactly which versions of RRC/RQM/RPC/RTC work and what you get from each.
Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.