It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Extract wrapped resource link for an artifact using RM Extension

Krishna Koppera (1111) | asked Apr 10, 3:44 a.m.
edited Apr 10, 3:45 a.m.

Hi,

I am trying to extract the link of a wrapped resource of an artifact into the RM Extension using java script. 

I am able to extract the link when the file is attached to the text and reflecting in the Primary Text Attribute. But in my scenario, the file is being imported as an artifact and the  contents are not reflecting in the Primary Text Attribute. 

It will also help if there is a way to it the wrapped resource id using the artifact reference.

Regards,
Krishna K. 

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Apr 10, 6:08 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

See https://jazz.net/forum/questions/279448/obtain-artifact-wrapped-resource-link-from-rm-extension

Please note, that is the reason why we ask users to ask their own questions, rather than answer a question with a question.

Comments
Krishna Koppera commented Apr 10, 6:18 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

Sorry for that, I tried to post it as a comment but I am not getting the option to post a comment.

Coming to the query the answer that he mentioned doesn't suit my requirement, the artifact id and wrapper resource id are different. I want to extract the id or download link for the wrapped Resource from the Extension/Widget. I am able to get it if the resource is getting reflected in the Primary Text, but I am unable to get it if it is mentioned only in Contents field but not in Primary Text Field.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.