It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

LDX - Health Monitoring - Completed Queries

Rakesh Ramgounda (1136) | asked Feb 16, 1:11 p.m.

We have distributed environment with single JTS, federated and 8 BU project areas. 

In LDX - I get completed queries count from all the BUs for the period (say 24 hours)
How to segregate the total completed queries for each BUs? 

One answer

permanent link
Raven Vandervort (111) | answered Feb 19, 5:20 a.m.
edited Feb 19, 8:28 p.m.

Based on https://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/135078/how-to-get-history-of-queries-executed-with-username-in-sql getting over it To segregate the total completed queries for each BU, you can use the Query Statistics section of the LDX dashboard. This section shows a table that lists the queries that are executed by LDX, along with their status, start time, end time, duration, and source. The source column indicates which application or project area initiated the query.

Comments
Rakesh Ramgounda commented Feb 19, 10:18 a.m. | edited Feb 19, 10:35 a.m.

Thanks Raven for your reply. In the Query stat page, I don't see source column. How can I add it? 

I only have 
Status, User, Dataset Node, Execution Node, Start time, Execution time, Query , Missing, Skipped, out of date and Action

Also, how can I export to excel last 24 of data?

Rakesh

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.