It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

The "Used in Modules" attribute won't load in our views

Stefan E (132) | asked Feb 13, 5:24 a.m.
Hi there, 

We use modules for our artifacts in DOORS Next, version 7.0.2 SR1, and would like to use the "Used in modules" attribute in views for enhanced control. However, the problem is that the data in "Used in modules" is not loaded in our views. Instead a recycle symbol is displayed for each artifact in the Used in Modules column. 

The module is shown if we hover over the recycling symbol for a single artifact. But only for one artifact at a time meaning we don't get the overview of all artifacts (not a good workaround). 

Our company standard web browser is Microsoft Edge and I am not able to verify the behavior in any other browser. Have we encountered a bug?

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Davyd Norris (2.6k217) | answered Feb 13, 6:25 p.m.
Unfortunately this is how DNG works in the list view - I wish it was shown like a link column but this is how it's always been. Really annoying and I have no idea why they did it - it would be just as easy to show the module names as it is to show link information

The only way to see this information in bulk is to create a Report in Report Builder

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.