It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to change font style (font name, font size) for group of artifacts at once in DNG

Vikrant Kamble (176) | asked Nov 27 '21, 7:51 a.m.

I am using DNG 6.0.6.1. I am looking for a way to change font style i.e. font name and font size of group of artifacts at once. I was experimenting this on "Primary Text" attribute and found that currently in DNG it can be done for one artifact at a time but not for multiple artifacts at once. 

Please let me know if its possible by any means.

Comments
Vikrant Kamble commented Nov 29 '21, 2:04 a.m.

Can anyone please help me with this? 

David Honey commented Nov 29 '21, 5:04 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Vikrant, please be patient. You posted your question on Sunday, and then expect Jazz developers to answer your question before many of them have even started their first working day this week. Last week was Thanksgiving in the US, so developers returning after the break are likely have other things to attend to as a regular part of their day job.

Vikrant Kamble commented Nov 30 '21, 2:32 a.m.

At the moment I am aware of some workaround such as round trip import or configure import file rightly for first time import but these workarounds have their own limitations therefore looking for more robust idea. 

Please let me know if anyone have any idea towards this issue.

One answer

permanent link
Adrian Haw (2741041) | answered Dec 01 '21, 9:27 a.m.
edited Dec 01 '21, 9:28 a.m.

I don't believe this is possible via the GUI because you have to be in edit mode in Contents in an artifact and you can only do that one artifact at a time.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.