It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Imitate DNG_ Module.dta cannot output the content of the artifacts in the module, only the module title can be output several times in a loop

HuaXiao Jiang (434) | asked Nov 22 '23, 4:26 a.m.

Brothers, may I ask a question:

My Document Studio is version 6.0.6. Whether on the local or pub, use the data source URI and the given DNG_ Module. dta, I can fully present the results. If I refer to DNG_ Create a new template (excluding images, vectors, and WrapperResource) for module.dta, but it cannot generate content and only loops to generate module titles.

The only difference currently is that the style of a module title is different from that of an Architect title. I can see that the Module title is using title style 1. Architect Title: I know it stores the styles of the catalog, so I created a new style and added the table of contents.

Comments
Fariz Saracevic commented Nov 22 '23, 6:08 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I am not clear about your request. Are you saying when using out of the box template, it is working fine but when you create your own, there is an issue? Is this correct?

BTW, Publishing 6.0.6 is not supported anymore. Pls upgrade to either PUB 7.0.3 or PUB 7.0.2.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.