It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error while viewing Relational Store Settings in DNG703

Karthick Velumani (9) | asked Sep 20 '23, 1:26 a.m.
edited Sep 20 '23, 1:28 a.m.
  1. <o:p> </o:p>

We have upgrade DNG to 703 M33 in our test environment. We are in the process of configuring LQE by following these steps Installing and enabling LQE relational store - IBM Documentation . Getting error while viewing JDBC connection details. Refer the screen shots

Relational Store Settings

Current status:CRLQE1190E The relational storage provider is not available.
Sep 19, 2023, 3:22:50 PM
Unable to create a JDBC connection.

2 answers

permanent link
David Honey (1.8k17) | answered Sep 20 '23, 2:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please submit a ticket with IBM Rational Technical support. Currently, LQE Relational Store is in open beta. You should also be aware that M33 is not the latest milestone (latest is M36), and such intermediate milestones should not be used for production.

permanent link
Ernest Mah (611) | answered Sep 20 '23, 9:01 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Karthick, have you installed and configured your datawarehouse in this environment?  It is done through JTS setup at Setting up the database - IBM Documentation

If you have, then the datawarehouse connection properties should get prefilled.  Did this happen for you or you had to manually setup the connection properties via the dbconnection.properties file?

Comments
Karthick Velumani commented Sep 20 '23, 12:37 p.m.

Hi Ernest,

We have set up DNG702 long ago and now upgraded to 703M33. I can view the schema/users in Oracle DB. I have seen the details are auto-populated to the Relational store setting page. I am getting an error while clicking the page. Do I need to update/set the path (JDBC driver path) in the lqe/rs properties files?
or I misunderstood the Datawarehouse setup. 

Ernest Mah commented Sep 20 '23, 2:03 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

It is good it is prefilling.  For the password, can you enter it manually (and erase whatever was there for password)

Karthick Velumani commented Sep 21 '23, 2:28 a.m.

Hi Ernest, That's the trick. I can proceed further after changing the password. I will get in touch with you in case of any other issues.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.