It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

I cant configure My jazz team server _ Server setup error

boutaina amer (11) | asked Feb 21 '23, 3:16 a.m.

Hello everyone

I try to configure the Jazz team server, the process stopped at the step "Finalize Lifecycle Project Administration Setup " 92% and showing Internal error (Internal error Use custom configuration to run configuration rather than express configuration).
Also, when I switch to personalized configuration I find the error (User synchronization cannot be performed. For more information, see details. CRJAZ1752E ID)
thank you for helping 

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Feb 21 '23, 5:00 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

A similar issue came up some days ago. I agree that you should contact support. Anyone (including support) would require a lot more information e.g. which versions do you install? Do you use LDAP? Application server? Database? Server OS? Topology?

Support has the means to gather this information. 

Ralph Schoon commented Feb 21 '23, 5:04 a.m.

You asked that question before, you got the same answer, you did not provide any more information. Please consider not asking the same question again and again. You can comment on your question to bump it up a bit. Unless you make an effort to provide details that can help the forum to work on, do not expect great answers. 

One answer

permanent link
David Honey (1.8k17) | answered Feb 21 '23, 4:35 a.m.

I recommend that you submit a ticket with Rational Technical Support. This forum is not a replacement for normal support channels.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.