It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can anyone explain how rdng global configuration works as could not able to create multiple streams for rm ?

Manohar Jha (153) | asked Jul 27 '22, 6:33 a.m.
edited Jul 27 '22, 6:35 a.m. by Fariz Saracevic (904613)

As after creating rm projects only or lifecycle project configuration management getting enabled itself and showing message as "Baselines are enabled for this project area."  

Thus could not able to create multiple streams for rm application.

Accepted answer

permanent link
David Honey (1.8k17) | answered Jul 27 '22, 6:38 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You have to explicitly opt in for configuration management for the DOORS Next project area to create multiple streams. In opt out mode, only one stream per component is permitted, but you can create multiple baselines from the component's stream.

Manohar Jha selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Manohar Jha commented Jul 27 '22, 7:04 a.m. | edited Jul 27 '22, 7:04 a.m.

Where do i get this opt in/opt out option in ibm rm 702 ?

David Honey commented Jul 27 '22, 7:08 a.m.

David Honey commented Jul 27 '22, 7:09 a.m.

Manohar Jha commented Jul 27 '22, 9:04 a.m.

I cannot find the option for opt in/ opt out in IBM requirements management as following the above link it refers to DOORS 9.7 versions or later but not exactly how to configure opt in explicitly? Please guide me for IBM rm 7.0.2 to check with that opt option.

David Honey commented Jul 27 '22, 9:07 a.m. | edited Jul 27 '22, 9:08 a.m.

You first need to get the configuration management license key from the self-service page and define it in advanced server properties for DOORS Next and/or ETM as per the instructions on that page. Only then will the project area configuration management page show the enable configuration management button.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.