It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Integration IBM Requirements Management DOORs Next with Azure AD for authentication

Ahmed Omair (41134) | asked Mar 21 '23, 4:24 a.m.

I am installing IBM DOORs Next for a new client. I am using Websphere liberty as the application server. My client is using Microsoft Azure AD and want's to do user management and authentication in Azure AD. Is it possible to integrate IBM ELM (specifically IBM DOORs) with Azure AD. If yes do we have any documentation to do so.

Best Regards,
Ahmed Omair

One answer

permanent link
Davyd Norris (2.2k217) | answered Mar 21 '23, 6:44 p.m.
edited Mar 21 '23, 11:54 p.m.
Yes this is pretty simple to do, but there are two cases you need to consider:

- do they just want Azure AD for the LDAP directory? If this is the case, then you just set up ELM to use Azure AD as the LDAP server that it uses for authentication. There is lots of documentation on how to go about doing this in both the Knowledge Center and the Jazz wiki here

- do they want to use Azure AD for SSO? If this is the case then you'll need to install and set up the Jazz Authorization Server as part of your install. You then use JAS to register Azure AD as the SAML provider. See here:

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.