[closed] Run IBM DOORS Inside a Container
Hello,
We are currently searching for a solution that allows to run a DOORS Client inside a Docker container.
Online research and IBM support didn't help at all, but I have found some examples and some "work in progress" information on this topic. I am pretty sure that in some way we can achieve this.
For example, someone has tried to run a DOORS DB server inside a container:
In our case, it would be enough to run a DXL script in batch mode inside the Docker image. I assume we just need a working client installation that can connect to our DB server.
Anyone have any experience or advice on this?
Thank you,
Stefano
The question has been closed for the following reason: "Other" by rschoon Aug 20 '25, 2:03 a.m.
Comments
Anonymous Username
Jun 19 '23, 5:18 a.m.Stefano Rivera
Oct 04 '23, 10:29 a.m.Ralph Schoon
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER Aug 20 '25, 2:02 a.m.