It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

is it possible to get email notifications of each activity done by developer and review each other for each task assigning and review and approving done

Jitendra Singh (193) | asked Sep 22 '22, 9:28 a.m.

I have project on Jazz ccm server and creating task for each day and assigning to developer as well but he is not getting email as of now I have to tell him manually and once he sends code for code review he is telling me again for task number and I have to check and approve and again telling him task is approved you can deliver now. so this all can be done by email ? is it possible ?
How ?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Sep 22 '22, 10:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Sep 22 '22, 10:48 a.m.

1. Go to your user profile in CCM and consider the email notification configuration options. Every user configures when and if they want e-mail. You get e-mail notifications if you are a creator, owner or subscriber to a work item.

2. E-mail is so 1980. Consider to set up your dashboard and create queries that show the work items that you need to work on.

Jitendra Singh selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Jitendra Singh commented Sep 23 '22, 3:46 a.m. | edited Sep 23 '22, 4:59 a.m.

remaining this on JTS server anything to be done first ?
What ?
How ?

Ralph Schoon commented Sep 23 '22, 5:00 a.m. | edited Sep 23 '22, 5:01 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Use comments where appropriate.
This is not a question that is acceptable on the forum, at least try to put in some effort to make your question understandable.   

E-Mail notification for work items are controlled by the CCM server and not JTS.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.