Unable to get images from DNG due to auth credential issues
Hi,
Unfortunately i'm not able to get the images from DNG due to auth credential issues. I get the below error...
Configuration-Context:
Error in engine
Can not redirect to the OAuthentication identify URL.
Reponse message: OK: <!DOCTYPE html>
I have used the 'inherit configuration' feature in the data configuration element to configure the DOORS Next Text schema from the DOORS Next Module schema.
Is there anything i'm missing?
Note I can get diagrams from Rhapsody easily.
Regards,
Srin
and it more...
I have used the 'inherit configuration' feature in the data configuration element to configure the DOORS Next Text schema from the DOORS Next Module schema.
Is there anything i'm missing?
Note I can get diagrams from Rhapsody easily.
Regards,
Srin
One answer
What is the URI provided to configure the data source? From the response, it seems DNG reportable REST URL is not used.
Comments
Ian Barnard
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER Jul 29 '22, 5:13 a.m.