It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to get images from DNG due to auth credential issues

Srinivas Sakibanda (133) | asked Jul 27 '22, 8:08 a.m.

Hi,

Unfortunately i'm not able to get the images from DNG due to auth credential issues. I get the below error...

Configuration-Context:
Error in engine
Can not redirect to the OAuthentication identify URL.
Reponse message: OK: <!DOCTYPE html>

and it more...

I have used the 'inherit configuration' feature in the data configuration element to configure the DOORS Next Text schema from the DOORS Next Module schema.

Is there anything i'm missing?

Note I can get diagrams from Rhapsody easily.

Regards,
Srin

Comments
Ian Barnard commented Jul 29 '22, 5:13 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

"I have used the 'inherit configuration' feature in the data configuration element to configure the DOORS Next Text schema from the DOORS Next Module schema." - please can you explain in more detail what you mean by this, e.g. what did you do to achieve this? 

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Jul 27 '22, 9:53 a.m.

What is the URI provided to configure the data source? From the response, it seems DNG reportable REST URL is not used.

Comments
Srinivas Sakibanda commented Jul 27 '22, 7:35 p.m. | edited Jul 27 '22, 7:36 p.m.

For the DOORS Next Module schema I use the below URI as an example...

For the DOORS Next Text schema I use the below URI as an example...

What schema should I using instead? Thanks.

Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Jul 28 '22, 1:59 a.m.

Please make sure you are using text schema (and not resources schema). dataSource/artifact/content/text/richTextBody/div from text schema will print the image from the text artifact.

Srinivas Sakibanda commented Jul 28 '22, 2:23 p.m.

I still get the credentials issue. Any other ideas? 

Ian Barnard commented Jul 29 '22, 5:21 a.m. | edited Jul 29 '22, 5:21 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Because the Reportable REST API doesn't need any specific headers you can use the URL in a logged-in browser tab - start by getting e.g. https://SERVER:PORT/rm/publish/resources/* to work in a browser tab, then use that same (working) URL from your code and see if it works. If there's a credentials error then the problem isn't the API or the URL but something about your code probably related to authentication. Once you don't get an auth error from your code using /publish/resources/* then you can move to trying your real URL - once again, get it working in a browser tab then move it to code.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.