It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

IFileContentManager and FileSystemCore not available

Sivasamy Sethupathi (1632) | asked Dec 07 '09, 4:31 a.m.
Hi,

I'm exending RTC in our own eclipse plug-in where I'm trying to programmatically modify and deliver a versionable item in a component.
In my RTC eclipse client I could not find IFileContentManager and FileSystemCore from com.ibm.team.filesystem.rcp.core_2.0.0.I200906111535 plug-in.
Is anybody aware of any changes to the APIs or am I missing something here?

Since my actual requirement is to modify and deliver an existing versionable item in a known component, please suggest me if there is any better way of doing it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sethu

One answer

permanent link
Sivasamy Sethupathi (1632) | answered Dec 07 '09, 6:19 a.m.
I found IFileContentManager and FileSystemCore from com.ibm.team.filesystem.client_2.0.0.I200906051513.jar instead.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm exending RTC in our own eclipse plug-in where I'm trying to programmatically modify and deliver a versionable item in a component.
In my RTC eclipse client I could not find IFileContentManager and FileSystemCore from com.ibm.team.filesystem.rcp.core_2.0.0.I200906111535 plug-in.
Is anybody aware of any changes to the APIs or am I missing something here?

Since my actual requirement is to modify and deliver an existing versionable item in a known component, please suggest me if there is any better way of doing it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sethu

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.