It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[Roles] Reviewing artifacts within DNG

Eduardo Pérez Soto (337) | asked Apr 19 '22, 8:50 a.m.
edited Apr 19 '22, 8:50 a.m.

My question would be what is the main function of the "Approver" and "Reviewer" roles when doing a review. I see them as the same. I would also like to know the workflow of both in a review. I mean, first the approver approves all the artifacts and then the reviewer reviews the approved and the artifacts or how would it be?

Thanks in advance!

One answer

permanent link
Kristofer Carlson (533) | answered Apr 19 '22, 9:10 a.m.

I would say this depends upon your internal process. In my organization, one person does the review and the production manager (typically) approves it. I have also found that you don't want to click done until the approver has completed their review and the requirements analyst has adjudicated your comments. Once you click done, any comments added after that point, even when relevant to the review, don't appear on the report.

Comments
Eduardo Pérez Soto commented Apr 20 '22, 2:51 a.m.

But does it refer to any comments that are added, or only to people who have clicked Done? 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.