DNG->DOORS 9.7 ReqIF Export/Import Issues
I've recently been playing with the integration between DNG and DOORS 9.7 in the IBM learn lab environment. Even though I've used both tools in the past, it's been about a decade, so am I refamiliarizing myself with the capabilities. I apologize if these issues are just due to my lack of knowledge.
Issue 1: The images and diagrams from DNG once imported into DOORS 9.7 are only shown as thumbnails and not as a normal requirement image.
Issue 2: A numbered list from DNG was converted to bullets (without numbers)
Issue 3: Text that was indented in DNG using the indent button is left justified after import.
Thanks for any insights into these issues. Best regards.
Accepted answer
Hi Carson,
Can you give us more info:
- What exact version and patch level of both product are you using?
- how are you doing the integration? ReqIF or the Migration tool?
- regarding the indent, do you mean demote/promote or the actual word processor indent?
- did you get any logs or messages during the export/import process at all?
Comments
1 vote
Comments
Ian Barnard
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER Apr 19 '22, 3:48 a.m.Carson Holmes
Apr 19 '22, 9:21 a.m.