It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Project Dashboard Widgets that Display Test Metrics per Iteration/Timeline (v7.0.2 QM)

Andrew Oltorik (152) | asked Feb 03 '22, 11:35 a.m.
Hi all,

I am looking for widgets that will display test suite execution status for a certain timeline/iteration. For example, if between January 1-15, we plan to have a test event where we execute all test suites, can we configure widgets on the project dashboard that display test execution metrics for that timeframe only?

Looking at the predefined widgets for QM, there are a couple widgets that look like they could possibly work for us:

• "Execution Status by Iteration using TCER Count (Live)"
  • "Execution Status by Iteration using Weight (Live)"
Unfortunately, I am unable to view or use these widgets due to a message that states "This widget is not available need not be enabled on the project." 

Does anyone know what exactly these widgets do, or if there are other widgets that do what I just described above?

Thank you!

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Feb 04 '22, 1:47 a.m.

From what I can see from the widget TCER Status Counts (Live)
is the same as "Execution Status by Iteration using TCER Count (Live)", details can be found here:

In my test here with v7.0.2, these widgets are available without doing any deployment by default, so I am not sure why you are not able to use these widgets unless it is a GC enabled project area.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.