It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Export/Import

Jack Szpytman (131) | asked Nov 18 '21, 2:09 p.m.

When you're working in a module, in a particular view, and you export artifacts from that module, you expect the attributes that are in the view are the ones that are exported.  Then why isn't this the case????  Why, when I export from a view, either from the view menu itself or within the module, the attributes are NOT the ones exported??  This is extremely frustrating because I cannot add to the exported file and import back because the attributes have changed.  Also, I get the error "Can't import CSV file" - - and then there are many reasons given why the file can't be imported.  But there is a menu pick for importing CSV files !!  So, you CAN import CSV files.  Why isn't the error message clear enough to explain where the problem is??  Where are the instructions - detailed, they would have to be - - for importing and exporting??  As you can tell I am not happy with this 'feature'.  It has been a painful 3 hours.

One answer

permanent link
David Honey (1.8k17) | answered Nov 19 '21, 5:15 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Given the lack of any information of diagnostic value in the question, and your level of frustration, I suggest you contact technical support.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.