It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to deliver the change set through Jenkins Team Concert Plugin?

Pragati Garg (111) | asked Sep 20 '21, 9:58 a.m.
edited Sep 20 '21, 12:49 p.m.

I am using Jenkins Team Concert Plugin for implementing CI/CD in my project. I am able to configure Jenkins for loading stream, creating repository into my local workspace successfully.

But, I am looking for some ways to deliver the change sets into the repository and not able to find any way to do so yet. I found few open issues, where it was mentioned that post build delivery is not implemented in RTC Plugin yet and, only there are ways to do thru (Build Definition configuration only)JENKINS-18421

Kindly support in this issue, if anyone has any slight idea to perform mentioned task, either through Jenkins pipelining/scripting/or any other way.

Thanks,
Pragati Garg

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Sep 21 '21, 4:54 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

It should be possible to use any kind of application in Jenkins Jobs. Especially, it should be possible to use the SCM Command Line (search the product documentation for lscm reference). The SCM Command Line can execute SCM operations as batch operations, including change set delivery.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.