It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RPE: Moving template part to a new Data Scheme request

Jose Julián de Julián Fernández (153) | asked Jul 28 '21, 1:04 a.m.

Hi everyone,

I had an RPE template working perfectly with a Data Source (DOORS 1 $15 Module/Object). When adding new functionality, I need to include some DOORS Module fields into the Data Source so I perform the DOORS Scheme Discovering functionality which includes the a new Data Source (DOORS 2) instead of upgrading the existing one (DOORS 1).

First, I include the new functionality using a container where I drag and drop the new Data Source: DOORS 2 $20 Module). Up to here, everything is fine.

But, I cannot just drag and drop the new DOORS 2 Module/Object to the old container functionality. 
Second try, I create a new container with the DOORS 2 Module Object request and copy and paste the olf functionality. However blocks contains only conditions and texts but none request and assingments.

I am pretty sure that I am having a quite small failure. Can anyone help me to discover it?

Thank you very much.

Rational Publishing Engine Document Studio
Versión 6.0.6 
Compilación 20180530_0607

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.