It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RPE with streams, not getting expected results

Shannon Struttmann (13311) | asked Apr 01 '21, 9:30 a.m.
Hello,

I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have an RPE template and previously I was able to report on a specific stream. Now it's been a few weeks and either I've forgotten something or something has changed, but I can't seem to get the results I'm expecting.

I have a handful of artifacts which have other artifacts embedded. I've made an RPE template that when these are exported to Word, the embedded artifacts look normal, in-line etc. I need to make an update to this template, so I am trying to run it against a stream that has these embedded artifacts, but I'm wanting to see the artifacts with the default embed behavior so I can make improvements. When I run my template against the stream, I am not seeing a version of those artifacts with the embeds. I know it's the wrong version of the artifacts because I've put little <emb> tags in the text so I can find them, and that text is not there. The weird thing is, I'm not seeing a stream that exactly matches the output I'm getting. Anyway, I wanted to check here and see if I was doing something wrong with my data sources.

So in RPE launcher I have configured all my data sources and in the Configuration-Context field, I added the https://myserver/rm/cm/stream/ data. Should I be appending vvc.configuration to my datasources instead/as well? or am I missing something else? Is there any other reason I wouldn't be seeing the correct version of my artifacts? Oh and I set Accept Header to application/rdf+xml, but I can't find where I I was told to do that.

Thanks

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.