It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I set global configuration in a Rhapsody project on a Jazz.net sandbox ?

Bruno Di Giandomenico (1) | asked Nov 16 '20, 1:34 a.m.

Hello,

I am trying RMM for the first time on the Jazz.net sandbox.
I have my 7.0.2. RC1 candidate, created a project on the Jazz.net sandobx01 (brudigia12 is the name) but when I load the ADAS project it asks me to connect to the Global configuration.
I choose GC from the menu bar, and a pop up windows asks me for the credentials for the Jazz.net site. I duly insert them, three times in a row, and I receive the message
"This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required."

Can you please help me ? Is there a place where I can find a guide for the use on the Jazz.net Sandbox ?
Thanks in advance
Bruno

Comments
Bruno Di Giandomenico commented Nov 16 '20, 11:52 a.m.

Apologies, sandox is 02, not 01. And Rhapsody used it 9.0.1 64 bits.

Bruno Di Giandomenico commented Nov 17 '20, 8:03 a.m.
I browsed in the log, and I found this.

!ENTRY com.ibm.team.workitem.rcp.ui 4 0 2020-11-15 19:35:17.006
!MESSAGE Exception running 'Activating Work Item RCP UI plug-in'
!STACK 0
java.lang.RuntimeException: CRJAZ0109I Communications error.
    at
com.ibm.team.workitem.rcp.ui.internal.WorkItemRCPUIPlugin$2.runProtected(WorkItemRCPUIPlugin.java:260)
    at com.ibm.team.foundation.client.util.FoundationJob.run(FoundationJob.java:68)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
Caused by: com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.InvalidUserCredentialsException: CRJAZ0124E The user name or password is invalid.
    at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.RemoteTeamServer.executeMethod(RemoteTeamServer.java:1346)
com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.RemoteTeamService.executeCancelableHttpMethod(RemoteTeamService.java:659)

An error in username or password. Can it be corrected ?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.