It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Build Failed after Accepting Changes

Ziqi Fan (112) | asked Apr 23 '21, 3:46 p.m.

Hi,

I am new to the RTC version control system. I loaded a sandbox from a workspace someday, and the code built well. After I accepted changes and rebuilt the code, it failed under the same build configuration. My colleague said he had no problem with the rebuild after accepting changes. I do not have any useful error information.

Can anyone help figure out what the issue could be?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Apr 24 '21, 8:40 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Apr 24 '21, 8:40 a.m.
I am not sure if this has anything to do with the SCM system and its usage. There is also no information at all in the question that could be used for anything. Unless you can provide additional information I consider the question pointless, except some hints that you could follow. You did not provide any information where and how the build was executed, so I would suggest to check the build, the build result and all the other information that is produced in the build. Here you can see what happened and what went into the build. You will be able to identify the failing code and how it came about.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.