It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Table border issue while generating RPE report for DNG artifacts

HARISH S K (171) | asked Sep 03 '20, 3:37 a.m.
Hi,

I have inserted a static table containing around 70 rows and 3 columns in DNG as an artifact.

I am trying to generate RPE report using data source/artifact/content/text/richtextbody/div query.The table is been displayed.

1. When the number of row exceeds the page size, it starts printing in new page. The first row of the table in the new page is not having the top border.

2.Also, let us know how to get the column headings in all pages containing the table when there is a page break.(table is a static artifact inserted within the module)

Request you to help me in resolving this issue. Let me know if any additional information is required.

Regards,
Harish S K

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Sep 03 '20, 7:55 a.m.

In DNG, have you set Headers to "First Row" in Table->General tab? I see the header is shown in every page when the table has more rows (and goes beyond one page). Note: I am using Resources.dta (from %rpe_home%\templates)

HARISH S K selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.