It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

XML schema for RQM project feed for use in RPE

Andreas Hensel (514) | asked Dec 15 '20, 5:26 a.m.
edited Dec 15 '20, 5:29 a.m.

I am working on a RPE template with RQM data sources (RQM 6.0.6). To generate a document, the user specifies the RQM project (among other parameters). In the template I need to map this project name to its project alias (before accessing any other RQM information like test cases). The needed information can be retrieved using the project feed URI: 

/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/projects

To be able to use this query in the template I am looking for the corresponding XML schema.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Dec 15 '20, 6:14 a.m.
edited Dec 15 '20, 6:33 a.m.
You should be able to use RQM Feed schema (https://[host]:[port]/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/schema/feed.xsd) for projects as well.
You can either edit feed schema to add alias attribute or use summary attribute (feed/entry/summary/_value) that contains alias value. feed/entry/title/_value gives the title.
Andreas Hensel selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Andreas Hensel commented Dec 16 '20, 3:21 a.m.

Thank you, I did not expect to the alias in an element named "summary". Hopefully this will not change in near future. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.