It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Manual import and use of RPE templates into Jazz Team Server Requirements Management environment

Greg Cooper (132) | asked Jun 23 '20, 12:50 a.m.

Hi folks, I require some support in integrating a custom .dta document template, developed in RPE, into the Jazz Team Server hosted DOORS requirements management application, for use in generating reports from modules.  

I have attempted, unsuccessfully, to follow the guidance under the title: "Manually importing custom document-style report templates for requirements management- at the following IBM knowledge center URL: 

As our Jazz Team Server is hosted by IBM, would I be correct in assuming that I am not able to access the server to carry out the following steps? 

Before you begin

To add or modify a template, complete the following steps:
  1. On the server, open the following directory:  https:// server :9443/ application context root /reporting/initialization/templates

For example, the full path might be C:\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server\conf\rm\reporting\initialization\templates\word for a Microsoft Word template.

Any help in achieving this would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance, 
Greg

Accepted answer

permanent link
Cathy Xu (390515) | answered Jun 23 '20, 1:35 a.m.
Hi Greg,

Since your JTS and DNG is hosted on IBM cloud, you can open a case with IBM support to prepare and grant you access to the reporting folder.
After that, you can use the self-service portal to access reporting templates.

Hope this helps!
Greg Cooper selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.