It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

SqlSyntaxErrorException running the repotools-ccm -scmImportComponent command

Ian Wark (79713550) | asked May 29 '20, 3:08 a.m.
I get this error trying to import components from another 7.0 ELM server using this command:

repotools-ccm -scmImportComponent adminPassword=********** adminUserId=clmadmin fromFile=C:\media\exportComponents.tar importContributors repositoryURL=https://mytargetserver:9443/ccm

Both servers are Windows 2016 with ELM 7.0 (no iFixes). The original server is DB2 11.1 and the second is DB2 11.5. Does that matter? Does everything have to align 100% the same?

2020-05-29 15:51:40,419 itemId=[UUID _STK0snNMEeqRLbDkSZV0Uw] stateId=[UUID _SVGuZ3NMEeqRLbDkSZV0Uw] nsURI=com.ibm.team.repository typeName=ContributorRecord
com.ibm.team.repository.common.InternalRepositoryException: CRJAZ0314I ステートメント "Select ITEM_UUID From BLACKBOARD.DEFERRED_ITEMS Where ITEM_UUID = ? AND KEY_UUID = ?" のパラメーター番号 1 を設定中にエラーが発生しました
    at com.ibm.team.repository.service.TeamRepositoryExceptionHelper.wrapInternalException(TeamRepositoryExceptionHelper.java:109)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.AbstractDocumentMediatorService.prepareQuery(AbstractDocumentMediatorService.java:93)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.migration.internal.blackboard.dataaccess.BlackboardMigrationMediatorService.isPresent(BlackboardMigrationMediatorService.java:636)

And the root cause is an SQL error:
Caused by: com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.SqlSyntaxErrorException: DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-204, SQLSTATE=42704, SQLERRMC=BLACKBOARD.DEFERRED_ITEMS, DRIVER=4.26.14

I have tried this many times, but keep getting this error. Is this a defect?

Comments
Ian Wark commented Jun 01 '20, 1:02 a.m.

Has anyone used this command successfully in 7.0?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.