It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I separate the DNG artifact content into heading number and associated into two text elements in RPE??

Ravi Gollapudi (37121) | asked Mar 12 '20, 12:52 p.m.

I am trying to some DNG text artifacts which are configured as headings and normal text. I want to understand how to split the heading number and associate heading title into two different text elements in RPE.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Mar 14 '20, 2:52 a.m.
Hi Ravi,

You need not use split function, as the heading number is readily available. You can use dataSource/artifact/moduleContext/contextBinding/section for that.
dataSource/artifact/moduleContext/contextBinding/depth will give the heading level. If you apply dataSource/artifact/moduleContext/contextBinding/depth as style for "title", RPE will automatically add the heading numbers.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Prasad
Ravi Gollapudi selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Hugh Lippincott (199) | answered Mar 12 '20, 10:47 p.m.

Please be a little more specific.

It sounds like you have imported a heading: number and title, and the following paragraph(s?) of text into one text artifact as flat text, and now you need to unpack it?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.