It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why are Stylesheets not loading for RPE reports run from CCM after server rename and upgrade to 6.0.5?

Marshall Smith (155) | asked Feb 15 '18, 10:50 a.m.

We recently replicated our production environment into another VPC using the server rename procedures.  We also upgraded the CLM applications in the replicated environment to 6.0.5 afterwards.  Since the migration/upgrade, none of our custom RPE Reports are loading the associated style sheets when run from the Reports page in the CCM project.  Console output says the "script.css" and "output.css" stylesheets were not loaded because their MIME type is "text/html" not "text/css".  My understanding is that these stylesheets are generated when the report is run; I haven't been able to locate them on the server to change the content-type tag.  

What setting do I need to change, and where, so that the style sheets are generated as "text/css" and will load when the reports are run?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Feb 15 '18, 12:15 p.m.
edited Feb 15 '18, 12:16 p.m.

If you referring to the formatting issue in HTML output generated through CCM, we already have a defect created.
You can note that PDF and Word outputs generated through RTC 6.0.5 are good.

Marshall Smith selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Marshall Smith commented Feb 15 '18, 1:29 p.m. | edited Feb 15 '18, 1:32 p.m.

What is the work item number of the defect?  I have searched the projects but maybe I'm not using the right terms, or searching the wrong projects; I haven't been able to find it.

And you are correct, the Word and PDF exports are working.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.