It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error While Integrating RTRT and RQM adapter.

shubham shahu (105251) | asked Feb 19 '20, 1:47 a.m.

Hi All,

I am facing some error while I am trying to integrate RTRT with RQM. the integration is running fine when I am integrating on my local system and on testing server. but getting below error while integrating on production server.

"Rational Test RealTime adapter failed to register with the Rational Quality Manager server: com.ibm.rqm.adapter.library.data.AdapterException: Failed to send data"

checked and even the port 9443 is running fine.

Can anyone please check and let me know the solution for this error?

Regards,
Shubham

2 answers

permanent link
abhishek gour (3812) | answered Feb 19 '20, 11:03 a.m.
Hi Shubham,
We could be more helpful if we get some more data ( adapter.log ).

Also , what version of RQM and RTRT adapter is being used. The adapter is getting registered on Testing Server means, there could be permission issues with user credentials on production server.

Please look more in to authentication aspect if user is provided with proper functional user license and have adequate permission and access to the RQM project area RTRT is trying to connect to.

permanent link
Sudarshan M (107121) | answered Feb 19 '20, 11:08 p.m.

Hi Shubam,

"Rational Test RealTime adapter failed to register with the Rational Quality Manager server: com.ibm.rqm.adapter.library.data.AdapterException: Failed to send data"

The above error is due to Project Area, if you have re-named the project area it will take the alias name. Kindly provide alias name in project area and try again.

Or try creating a new project area and integrate RTRT adapter it will work.

Many Thanks!!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.