It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to get the custom attribute data for the linked artifact("Satisfies") in DNG module

Anjuri Kelaiya (3726) | asked Feb 07 '20, 6:54 a.m.

I am using RPE V-2.1.2 and want to generate report for the DNG linked artifacts for below mentioned requirement:

In DNG module, there is a link type "satisfies", I am able to get the ID and title for the link type Satisfies , but I am not able to get the custom attribute details for the link content "Satisfies".  requirement associated with the link type "Satisfies" exists in another DNG project and another component. 
Any help would be appreciated.

One answer

permanent link
Jean-François CHAPELLE (5412) | answered Feb 07 '20, 11:43 a.m.

With the "Satisfies" link, you get the ID, title and URI of the target requirement : you must use the URI to construct a new "sub-query" to obtain the detailed informations about the target requirement (custom attributes).

An URI such as https://<server>:<port>/rm/publish/test?resourceURI=<artifact ID> send you detailed informations about an artifact.

<artifact ID> : comme from the URI in "Satisfies" link.

If someone finds a better way, i'm also a taker ...

Regards.

JFC

Comments
Anjuri Kelaiya commented Feb 10 '20, 12:42 a.m.

Hello Jean-Francois

Thanks for your response. I am able to get the custom attribute for "Satisfies"  link using _linkresource data source. Is there a way I can get the full rich text body content of the link type "Satisfies"? As of now, when I navigate to datasource/artifact/tracebility/Links/link/content, there is only ID and Title mentioned under link content. How do I get full content of the "Satisfies" requirement?

Any idea on that?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.