It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is DOORS NG 6.0.6 RC 1?

Mary Miller (87125) | asked Oct 11 '19, 9:15 a.m.
Good day,

I am attempting to go through and find everything that has been done with DOORS NG 6.0.6 for the last 11 iFixes.

I am not sure if I found the right place, but I did find APARS for DOORS NG 6.0.6.  What does RC mean?
Is there is a place for me to look up everything that has changed for the last 11 iFixes, without having to go into the download area?  i think I found it once, but I do not remember where it is.

Thanks!

Mary

One answer

permanent link
Rosa Naranjo (2.9k11623) | answered Oct 14 '19, 1:19 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
RC means Release Candidate.

All the APARs fixed are listed in the readme for the iFix.

Comments
Mary Miller commented Oct 15 '19, 10:50 a.m.

Okay, thanks!  Since I don’t have access to downloading the fixes, I won’t be able to access the Readme file.  Is there another way to see what changes were made for each fix where I don’t have to login with an account?

I was attempting to see if the bug I found was my user error or if there was a change in one of the fixes.  Given the circumstances I deal with, I have to rely on IBM documentation a little more heavily when troubleshooting.

Thanks!

Mary

Rosa Naranjo commented Oct 15 '19, 2:58 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Jazz.net IDs are free. Not sure what access you think you need or don’t have.

I am not sure how to help you further.

If you have entitlement to our software, you can try IBM support. 

You can also sign up for a IBM.com account. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.