It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

QM- how to filter test cases/test case execution record not included in specific test plan

Thao Nguyen (37334) | asked Aug 15 '19, 5:29 a.m.

Hello,

In Quality Management 6.0.6, at Test Case list (Contruction-Test Case) or Test Case Execution Record list (Execution-Test Case Execution Record), i have the need to see test cases that do not belong to "specific" test plan id, for example id: 1234. Same need for TCER

Could you advise how to perform this?

P/S: I have a lot of test plan id and can filter to see test cases belonging to specific test plan or not in any test plan, but cannot know how to filter test cases which are not tested in specific test plan

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Aug 15 '19, 1:42 p.m.

How about checking all test plans except the specific test plan that you want to exclude?

Comments
Thao Nguyen commented Aug 16 '19, 12:18 a.m. | edited Aug 16 '19, 12:19 a.m.

I have no ideas to perform filter "all test plans except specific test plan", could you give your advice? 

Currently QM only shows a list of test plan id i need to tick/untick, checkbox"Not in any test plan", checkbox "In any test plan". I wish it can have advanced filter like excel spreadsheet: have checkbox to select all, advanced filter to specific test plan id

To perform the need as my oringinal question, i need to export data to Excel and perform filter there

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.