It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JRS RQM Report Last Results

Fabian Weiss (158) | asked Jun 03 '20, 12:28 p.m.

Hi, 

I want to get a report from some Testplans with the total count of the included Test Cases und executed tests and the results from the LAST results.

Testplan  |  Total Count TestCases  |  Total Count ExecutedResults  |  Test Result
TP 1                     369                                  300                                   passed 
                                                                        69                                  failed
_________
TP 2...

Works fine with my current report, but it prints ALL Test Case Execution Results. But I only want the LAST results. Do you know, how to do this?
I read from a link type to Test Case "Last Results", but I only have a link to "all link types". 
Perhaps I could adapt the SQL Statement to take only the highest Test Case Execution Result ID, but that seems complicated :). Is there another way?

Thanks in adavance.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Bharath Rao (915241) | answered Jun 03 '20, 11:54 p.m.

Hi Fabian,

If you are using LQE as the data source while generating report in JRS, there is an option "Current Test Result" while creating the Tracerelationship in JRS. 
Here is an earlier forum post:

For DataWarehouse, you will need to create a query to a get all the Results and arrange it in ascending / descending order based on the Last Updated Time and choose the latest one.
May be some one in the forum can help with the query.

Best Regards,
Bharath

Fabian Weiss selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.