It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there any way to batch print more than one work item?

Timothy Distel (73148) | asked Aug 12 '19, 2:10 p.m.
edited Aug 14 '19, 7:52 a.m.

Hello, I am using CLM Suite 6.0.6.

This is a question I feel I know the answer to, but wanted to verify. We have thousands of work items in our environment and external folks who need this information but have no means to access it. Therefore, the need arises to give work item details to users external to the system, most easily done by printing the work item to pdf. The question is if there's any way to facilitate printing work items to pdf so that users don't have to individually go to each artifact to do so?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Aug 14 '19, 3:56 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I do not see how you could. The print button is only available on the single work item. It also does not print to PDF but to any printer configured.

The second option is to export work item query results, but that exports to a CSV file. In the Web UI you can print that - it shows the columns of the query result. In the Eclipse client you can export to a HTML file that shows the same result. 

CSV seems to be the only option.

Timothy Distel selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.