It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I fix this error recieved when loading Product Backlog plan type "TypeError: _c is null"?

Dustin Walker (288) | asked Jul 15 '19, 4:25 p.m.

When loading the Product Backlog on a project backlog iteration all users get the error:

TypeError: _c is null

This only happens with this specific plan type. 

Comments
Don Yang commented Jul 15 '19, 10:07 p.m.
- whether this happens to the different browser? what browser is having this error?
- what version of RTC and ifix level have you got?
- collecting some har file when reproducing the issue could help

Don Yang commented Jul 17 '19, 2:04 a.m.

clear browser cookie and history may help for this type of errors sometimes

Dustin Walker commented Jul 17 '19, 10:37 a.m.

I have tried different browsers. The error persists regardless of browser, however in edge it says "Unable to get property 'getMilliseconds' of undefined or null reference". We are on 6.0.3 and use iFix014. We cleared the browser cache and history and the error is still present. I will work on uploading a har file.

Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Aug 27 '19, 2:43 a.m.

Please add in address bar ?debug=true before '#' sign and reload the page. This will give you more information regarding the error message.

One answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k9186201) | answered Jul 17 '19, 4:28 p.m.
edited Jul 17 '19, 4:49 p.m.
Did you check the project's configuration for invalid plan views ? 

Navigate to this section in the Project Configuration ( eclipse client ) [ this is from an old write-up ]. Remove all the unusable plan views that are found.  Save the project, then try to view the plan.

Comments
Dustin Walker commented Jul 17 '19, 5:14 p.m.

I just did. Thank you for that. I did not see any invalid plan views. The issue seems to be tied to the Plan Type instead of the Plan View. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.