It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Error! Work Items could not be loaded due to a syntax error or missing dependency.

Markus Renlund (1111) | asked Jun 20 '19, 2:09 a.m.

I'm running a CLM installation v 6.0.6 with an Oracle DB: 12c Standard Edition Release 12.1.0.2.0 - 64bit Production
JDBC Driver version: Oracle JDBC driver 12.2.0.1.0

I'm testing migration from DOORS to DNG, so mainly using DNG. I've had some problems with DNG hanging and giving me the error:
A connection to the server cannot be established. The following HTTP status code was received: 0

ID CRRRW7556E The application cannot connect to the server. There might be a problem with your network connection or the server might not be available. Check your computer's network connection. Ask your administrator to check the status of the server.

Now I tried enabling Configuration management in DNG and using RTC for Change Requests.
I'm able to create a Task in RTC from a Change Set in DNG and the task shows up on the RTC dashboard. But when I try to open the task, I get the error:
Error!

Work Items could not be loaded due to a syntax error or missing dependency.

Page ID: com.ibm.team.workitem

Run the default action

Clicking "Run the default action" returns me to the RTC dashboard
Most of the RTC menus work fine, but the Work Items menu only shows "Loading..."
I do not have the eclipse client installed

Any clues how to troubleshoot this?
Nothing is visible e.g. in the ccm.log, although there seem to be a lot of earlier errors.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.