It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

I need to integrate Primavera P6 tool with Rational Team Concert. Is there any possible way to do the same wherein the RTC workitem can be viewed in Primavera P6 tool?

Aishwarya Sureban (33113) | asked Apr 04 '19, 6:55 a.m.

I need to integrate Primavera P6 tool with Rational Team Concert. Is there any possible way to do the same wherein the RTC workitem can be viewed in Primavera P6 tool?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Apr 04 '19, 7:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I suggest asking in a Primavera forum and not here. 

RTC/CLM provides capabilities to get previews, that can be shown in an IFrame. Unfortunately I ca not provide you with a link as the move of OSLC from open-services.net to oasis-open.org has left a lot of dangling links.

Aishwarya Sureban selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Aishwarya Sureban commented Apr 05 '19, 1:19 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for the update.

Ralph Schoon commented Apr 05 '19, 2:44 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I should have been more specific. Please look into https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_cat.php?cat=oslc 

CLM supports OSLC and OSLC supports OAuth and previews to integrate across servers. These are the technologies that you can use to integrate with RTC. Others have done so as well. Note that RTC sometimes predates the final OSLC solutions. OSLC is a result of the work on RTC and the other CLM tools and in some places RTC has not caught up. 
You can use a browser and look at how resource preview looks and works e.g. hovering over a work item link in the UI. 

Aishwarya Sureban commented Apr 05 '19, 2:48 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for the information. I will explore the options suggested by you. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.