It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Generate report on unlinked artifacts

varun poshala (117) | asked Mar 27 '19, 9:39 a.m.

I have a artifact of artifact type use case and artifact format as  Module in which i have few artifacts type Information . I have linked the business rule artifacts to information artifacts without specifying any link type. I wanted to generate a report which shows the list of business rule artifacts with respect to the module. Is this possible. If yes please help.

2 answers

permanent link
Bharath Rao (915241) | answered Mar 27 '19, 10:33 a.m.

Hi Varun,

You could explore JRS(using RationalDataWarehouse data source) to generate a report on Module and the related requirements. Additionally, set a condition to filter only Business Rule type requirement artifacts

permanent link
varun poshala (117) | answered Mar 28 '19, 5:06 a.m.

Hi Bharath,

I have crated a report as per your suggestions but it doesn't show any results. The business rules are neither linked to information artifact or Module. The business rule are added as links without specifying any link type (no traceability link) in the information artifacts. These information artifacts are placed in a module.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.