It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problems integrating with RTC

jim herron (814427) | asked Oct 28 '09, 1:43 p.m.
I have the latest versions of the linux servers for both products installed (on separate machines) and am at last the step of integrating the databases.

Attempting to link projects, from RQM admin pages, with the "Tests" link, fails. Cannot access resource: error 500

I can create the "Tested by" link from the RTC admin pages. It correctly lets me select the RQM project and create the link with no errors. However the link does not display in the RQM admin pages.

What next?

One answer

permanent link
jim herron (814427) | answered Oct 28 '09, 2:43 p.m.
I have the latest versions of the linux servers for both products installed (on separate machines) and am at last the step of integrating the databases.

Attempting to link projects, from RQM admin pages, with the "Tests" link, fails. Cannot access resource: error 500

I can create the "Tested by" link from the RTC admin pages. It correctly lets me select the RQM project and create the link with no errors. However the link does not display in the RQM admin pages.

What next?

A complete reinstall of both servers, and an upgrade of RQM to the latest available through the installation manager has fixed the problem.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.