It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

if approver gets added in approval section of RQM artifacts(Test Case, Fomal Review, Test Plan, Test Suite) and save it then they should get an email notification.

ttgupta Gupta (1518) | asked Mar 22 '19, 5:02 a.m.

Hello Folks,

Looking for solution: If approver gets added in approval section of  RQM artifacts(Test Case, Fomal Review, Test Plan, Test Suite) then they should get an email notification. 

Existing feature In RQM:, we see approver gets an email notification when he approved, but I want to notify when approver gets added. 

Purpose: When approver gets added, so he gets to know that he needs to approve RQM artifacts.

if anybody have any idea please suggest.
Awaiting for reply!
Advance Thanks!

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21114139) | answered Mar 27 '19, 12:49 a.m.
edited Mar 27 '19, 12:51 a.m.
What version of RQM do you use?
" we see approver gets an email notification when he approved, but I want to notify when approver gets added. " what kind of email (contents) did you approver receive here: suggesting there is test artifact waiting for approval/review?

Please check with this post for what you need to check first:

(see one condition in the post:
Please note that unless you selected the option 'Include my own changes to approvals' before, you won't receive email when you create an approval for yourself.
)
if you have the right configuration and the approver does not receive the email notifcaiton when he is added to approver list, and instead received the email after approval, the logic sounds incorrect and it is likely to be a defect, which need contacting support to get it addressed.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.