It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to show on the Project Area Dashboard of RQM Test Plan and Test Suites in a Report format within a widget?

Angela Balentine (133) | asked Feb 25 '19, 2:12 p.m.

I have a create a  Report for a particular ‘SIT Test Plan’ and test suites under Defect/Task 13531: PRT1: Correspondence Information Tab not displaying Address labels and data, is it possible to create some report for this test plan on dashboard,?

<o:p> </o:p>

About the Quality Management Application

Version: 6.0.5
Build Information Version Build ID
Quality Management - Core Libraries 6.0.5 I20171103_2149
The patch is active for QM. For details about the patch, see the readme.txt file. 6.0.5 iFix007a
Jazz Foundation - Core Libraries 6.0.5 RJF-SERVER-I20171103-1833
JTS Patch is active. Contact your system administrator for details on fixes included in this patch in readme.txt. 6.0.5 iFix007a

About the Rational Jazz Team Server

Version: 6.0.5
Build Information Version Build ID
Jazz Foundation - Core Libraries 6.0.5 RJF-SERVER-I20171103-1833
JTS Patch is active. Contact your system administrator for details on fixes included in this patch in readme.txt. 6.0.5 iFix007a

Client Access License Types Assigned to user Scorza-Balentine, Angela

Product License Version Type Variant
Rational Quality Manager 6.0 Quality Professional-Floating Unlocked
Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management 5.0 Practitioner Unlocked
Rational Quality Manager 6.0 Quality Professional Unlocked

<o:p>   </o:p>

Accepted answer

permanent link
paul chu (59411) | answered Mar 01 '19, 12:30 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Angela,

I assume the report you created is from the JRS Report Builder?  When adding a widget to the dashboard, as long as the report is saved as public for sharing, you can select the "Report Builder" catalog and the report should be in the "All" category.
Angela Balentine selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.