It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

In RQM - Can i get report using Test Suites Execution record weight?

Abhishek Yadav (1134) | asked Nov 07 '12, 6:36 a.m.
Hi,

I am creating Test Suites Execution records and executing them. I want to create reports of Execution status using Test Suites Weight. We have one report available "Execution status using weight" but that report gives us report using test case execution records.

For eg - I have 2 Test Suites Execution records in test plan. Weight of one TSER is 100 and another have 50. That means in test plan we have total 150 weight needs to execute.

I start execution of 1st TSER ( weight 100 ) and executed 25 weights and then if i take report using "Execution status using weight" by selecting test plan, it gives data like executed 25 out of 100. Ideally it should give 25 out of 150.
How to tackle this issue as currently it is not giving me right report. Do you suggest any other reports?

2 answers

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Nov 07 '12, 6:47 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Have you tried the Execution Status by Test Suite using Weight (Live) report?  It may give you the results you're looking for.

Comments
Abhishek Yadav commented Nov 07 '12, 6:56 a.m.

That will list out all test suites and give us report test suites name wise. It wont over all plan report like

Total weight 150 , pass 25, fail 0 etc etc.

permanent link
Abhishek Yadav (1134) | answered Nov 07 '12, 6:56 a.m.
That will list out all test suites and give us report test suites name wise. It wont over all plan report like

Total weight 150 , pass 25, fail 0 etc etc.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.