It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Web UI problem in RTC 4.0.7 after upgrading it from 3.0.1.1

vikrant kamble (1323196) | asked Feb 10 '19, 5:54 a.m.

I have upgraded RTC from version 3.0.1.1 to RTC version 4.0.7, upgrade was successful and we were able to verify project areas, work items and other related things however if a work item is opened in WEB client, for a enum attribute it shows error sign on work item editor and error message is displayed as [object, object]. If we try to view enum literals it shows a value "Retrieving" and it is stuck their i.e. we are unable to view enum literals in WEB client. If a work item is opened in eclipse client everything seems to be fine i.e. we are able to view enum literals and no error sysmbol or message is shown on work item attribute.

Troubleshooting we have done , 
Please let us know a solution to solve this problem.

We are planning to take this to RTC 6.0.5 i.e. current version is 4.0.7 from which we will upgrade to 5.0.2 and finally to 6.0.5.

Comments
Don Yang commented Feb 10 '19, 7:46 p.m. | edited Feb 10 '19, 7:46 p.m.

you may want to check process configuration source in Eclipse client and see anything is abnormal on the source(red error symbol) or check the editor presentation shows anything abnormal over Eclipse client

Ralph Schoon commented Feb 12 '19, 8:36 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are you saying the problem is gone?

vikrant kamble commented Feb 12 '19, 8:59 a.m.

Yes, problem is gone 

Accepted answer

permanent link
vikrant kamble (1323196) | answered Feb 11 '19, 3:08 a.m.

Hello Don, It was same issue as mentioned in below link - 

Increasing maxHttpHeaderSize solved problem for me. 

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.