It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to create trace report from DOORs requirement to test step result

Avinash Narayanagowda (111) | asked Jan 25 '19, 6:47 p.m.

Hi,

We have requirements linked to test script steps and would like to create trace from DOORs Requirement to test step result using JRS.

Noticed that EXECUTION_STEP_RESULT table does not return any data... Do we need any specific configuration or services to have EXECUTION_STEP_RESULT table?

RQM version 6.0.6

DOORS : 9.6.1.6

Thanks

2 answers

permanent link
Krupa Gunhalkar (4512) | answered Jan 28 '19, 12:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Avinash,

As of now, DOORS data cannot be pulled using JRS report. So there is no specific settings as such since there is no support for this integration.

Thanks and Regards,
Krupa Gunhalkar

Comments
Avinash Narayanagowda commented Jan 28 '19, 3:36 p.m.

Hi Krupa,

Thanks for the information. I could able to trace Requirement -> Test Case -> TCER. Where I can get the TCER Current Result Verdict. But I want to know test step result that requirement is linked to. Need to get trace whether the requirement is Pass/Fail.

If we cannot pull data from JRS report, Could you please suggest any possible solution to get trace form requirement to test step result.

regards,
Avinash

permanent link
Krupa Gunhalkar (4512) | answered Jan 29 '19, 3:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Avinash,

There is no option available as such currently where you can have direct relationship with Requirements and Step Results to pull a report against it, or have it in table view of QM artifacts. Please raise an enhancement against QM.

Thanks and Regards,
Krupa Gunhalkar

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.