How to save specific template and stylesheet path in RPE document specification file
I want to fix template and Stylesheet path information in the RPE document specification file.
Right now, it is being saved as C:\User\Desktop\Template.dta and C:\Users\Desktop\Stylesheet.dot.
So when I want to send this to someone, I have to send all 3 files(Template.dta, Stylesheet.dot and Documentspecification.dsx). I want to set specific template and stylesheet file in that document specification so that I only need to send only document specification file and the next person should be able to generate ouput directly without editing any template or stylesheet information from the dsx file.
Is there any option available for that?
One answer
Yes. You need to save the doc spec (.dsx file) first. After saving the .dsx file, you will have an option to use relative path for template and stylesheet so that another user can run document generation directly without modifying anything.
You can select replace template so that you will be given an option to use relative path. Similarly, on selecting the stylesheet, you can opt for relative path.
Comments
showing 5 of 7
show 2 more comments