It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Does Rational DOORS Next Generation v6.0.5 support OSLC API?

Dmitry A. Lesin (24825896) | asked Nov 25 '18, 8:39 a.m.
Hello!
I know about such resources as:
But either the information is expired, or there are bugs in RDNG, or I'm doing something wrong (it will be the best case). Does somebody tried to successfully make simple HTTP GET request to get at least single artifacts data in RDNG v6.0.5? I can work with RQM/RTC without a problem, but can not do similar actions for RDNG when following to published info in the mentioned articles and workshops. Does it work in RDNG v6.0.5, or may be v6.0.5 is a transitional release where a lot of updates is planned for future releases?
Thank you very much for any help!

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 25 '18, 11:44 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Nov 25 '18, 11:50 a.m.
As far as I can tell, it does. I have tried the OSLC workshop and that worked to some extend. It (the OSLC Workshop) needs some updates, I think, maybe a major rework. Maybe I can find some tinme for that......

I am curently using Eclipse Lyo against DNG 6.0.6 using published server APIs and internal APIs. See the published APIs below.

There is no useful information in your question to go beyond this answer.
Dmitry A. Lesin selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Dmitry A. Lesin commented Nov 25 '18, 2:42 p.m.

Thank you! You are right at all, it works both in v6.0.6, and v6.0.5. I have passed the workshop (Lab 5) with more attention, and found that I was trying to get services of my project without mandatory headers. In this case, services are extracted partially without needed URIs of resources.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.