It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Review in RPE

Rima Kumari (1717) | asked Aug 30 '18, 5:51 a.m.

I want to create a review report for my artifact DNG using data source configuration in RPE, but I am not able to create, please help me.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Sep 03 '18, 1:27 p.m.
edited Sep 03 '18, 1:28 p.m.
You can derive URI for revisions data source for each artifact, but not for reviews.
Once you create a review and add artifacts, you can only use
https://server:port/rm/publish/reviews?resourceURI=<resourceURI>. where <resourceURI> is UUID of review.

So you can start with reviews and dataSource/artifact/aggregatedContent/reviewParticipants/reviewParticipant will give all artifacts that are participants in the review. You cannot have reviews data source URI for each artifact. If you try that, you will get Error 400.
Rima Kumari selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Rima Kumari commented Sep 04 '18, 2:43 a.m.
Thank you for helping me.

3 other answers

permanent link
Dave Remmel (2517) | answered Mar 26 '20, 12:10 p.m.

In DNG Module there is a Where Used view and in there a link to the review is seen using InReview link type.  Seems to me this link type should be exposed in RPE Reportable Rest API under Traceability Links.  This would solve my problem of showing who approved a module and when.

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Aug 30 '18, 6:03 a.m.

review.dta is readily available in the machine where DNG is installed (under <JTS>\server\conf\rm\reporting\initialization\templates\rrdg). You can open it in RPE and modify it as per your requirements.

Comments
Rima Kumari commented Aug 30 '18, 6:33 a.m.

yes, but in this review.dta file contains direct url , i want to create using data source configuration, i want script expression for data source configuration. i already used  script but its not working. please help me.

Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Aug 31 '18, 2:36 a.m.

OK. So where do you start from? Module? You can use a data source configuration for each artifact in the module using script expression. Please refer RPE sample template under %rpe_home%\templates\DNG, to get an idea about using data source configuration.

Rima Kumari commented Aug 31 '18, 3:06 a.m.

yes, I have started from module-> Text-> uisketches -> Reviews, but I have faced problem in review data source configuration using script expression. I have refered to dng template but i didn't get any result in review. please help me.

permanent link
sreenath v (7863) | answered Aug 30 '18, 8:16 a.m.

i think she is asking about the dynamic datasource configuration for review datasource

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.