It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

executed testcases appearing as "not started"

Yiannis Koultzis (113) | asked Aug 09 '18, 5:06 a.m.
edited Aug 09 '18, 5:07 a.m.

How come some of the already executed and "Done" testcases within a TSER appear as "not started"?

For example, i have a TSER containing 10 testcases, 8 of which i have executed, populated with results (Passed, Failed, etc) and closed (set to Done). However there are still 6 testcases appearing as if hadn't been started...

3 answers

permanent link
Subhajit Bhuiya (6222) | answered Aug 10 '18, 3:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you please provide screenshot for it? Also have you tried refreshing it? Which version of RQM are you using?

Comments
Yiannis Koultzis commented Aug 14 '18, 2:26 a.m.

unfortunately i cannot upload any pictures as i need more reputation points...!

In the TSER overview it seems as if only 4 of the total 7 testcases have been started, whereas in the TSER of the TestSuite itself it is clear that all 7 testcases have been executed and populated with results...

Yes, i've tried refreshing it, but it still doesn't work.
We're using the RQM Version 6.0

permanent link
Subhajit Bhuiya (6222) | answered Aug 20 '18, 2:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

It can be a defect in 6.0 version. 6.0 is old version. Current version is 6.0.6.. WIthout screenshot it is difficult. Please contact RQM support team for help.

permanent link
Yiannis Koultzis (113) | answered Aug 20 '18, 2:43 a.m.

I think it's probably because of the testcases being executed within the TSER.
When i execute them over the TSEConsole -> "Testcase Progress" -> Run Manual Test, then it's all fine.

Could that be the case? Shouldn't the testcases be executed within the TSER?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.